Drink yourself healthy with this gorgeous recipe containing the superfood of the moment - green matcha powder.
- 1/3 cup plant milk of choice
- 1/2 tbsp green matcha powder
- 1/2 vanilla bean, scraped
- Tiny pinch of high quality salt
- 1 heaping tbsp agave/maple syrup / coconut sugar
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes, slightly crushed by hand or by using ‘pulse’ on a blender
Add all ingredients listed above except the ice cubes to a blender and blend until completely smooth without any matcha lumps. Using an immersion blender works great too.
Divide the green milk in the two glasses, add the slightly crushed ice, pour over the coconut milk and sprinkle some additional matcha powder and freshly grated nutmeg to make it extra pretty!