- Coconut hanging basket liner
- Small feathers in yellow, natural and white, Hobbycraft
- Natural twine and darning needle
- Shredded paper
- Small twigs from the garden
- Decorative eggs, Jane Means
- Small polystyrene eggs
Pull a length of coconut fibre from the liner and wind it into a nest shape. Thread the darning needle with a length of twine, then weave it in a circle fairly near to the base. Pull up the twine to secure the nest shape, then tie the two ends together.
Push small twigs into the coconut fibres; line the nest with an assortment of feathers in your colour scheme, shredded tissue paper and then a couple of eggs to finish. Use as a table centrepiece, or pop one on each plate to create a pretty place setting for each person.