Fiona Cairns fruit cake recipe
Added November 8
If you’re eager to try out Fiona Cairn’s deliciously rich fruit cake for Christmas, click on the link below to download a PDF of the recipe. Firstly though, check out our top tips to get the perfect cake every time.
1. For an extra succulent and boozy bake, unwrap and feed your cake with brandy every couple of weeks.
2. If the cake begins to brown too much on top during the bake, cover with a foil circle to stop it from burning.
3. After putting the mixture in the tin, drop three times to remove any air bubbles.
4. Never store your fruit cake in the fridge – this may cause the sugars to crystallize.
5. Make sure to come back for more Christmas cake baking tips nearer the festive season!
Other Free Downloads
Aspen Branches Quilt Project
Added Nov 14
Get warm and cosy with this beautiful quilt project
Extracted from: Amy Butler’s Piece Keeping: 20 Stylish Projects that Celebrate Patchwork by Amy...