Whether they’re bold, ditsy or geometric, floral prints rise up to bloom again season after season. The many incarnations of the look ensure that designers never get bored of this well-worn style, and homes will always benefit from a boost of freshness during the chillier winter months.
This year’s version, headed up by the Spring/Summer collection from H&M, is fun and feminine, with brilliantly bright hues and large-scale prints. There’s not a hint of twee about this trend, and nothing reminiscent of your grandma’s curtains either. Laura Ashley recently revealed their upcoming range which sees a revival of classic florals with a modern twist. Painterly patterns combine with a strong colour palette of cassis red and cranberry to provide a punchy antidote to the grey skies and dark nights of the season.
Bring in the Spring with these new look blooms, and breathe life into your home this Spring.
New this month...
- Paper House Lantern How-To
- Ways With Fabric Scraps Project
- Embroidered Constellation Table Runner Tutorial
- Issue 49 Templates
- Festive Fairy Templates
- Folksy Tin Mugs Project
- Photo Transfer Cat Cushion How-To
- Free Mini Cross Stitch Patterns
- Free Colour Your Own Impressionist Pages
- Free More Colouring For Contemplation Pages