It’s the year of the animal motif! Officially. We’ve seen woodland creatures, we’ve seen birds, and now the latest craze is dogs! As a nation of animal lovers, it doesn’t really come as a surprise.
Whether it’s a t-shirt print with a bulldog wearing a snap-back, or a darling dachshund mug, these cute designs don’t get boring! Not to mention that the patterns don’t have to look silly or informal – just take a look at the Radley brand, for instance!
We kinda hope the trend is here to stay as well! We’re big fans of Paul O’Grady’s For the Love of Dogs – a heart-wrenching documentary detailing the uplifting and heart-breaking stories that homeless pups face at Battersea dogs.
We’re happy to adorn anything with a little sausage dog, terrier, or Labrador peeping up at us. Dogs are for life after all!
Here’s our pick of waggy home accessories!
Sophie Allport: www.sophieallport.com Cuckoo Land: www.cuckooland.com Jan Constantine: www.janconstantine.com Oscar and Eve: www.oscarandeve.co.uk The Stylish Dog Company: www.thestylishdogcompany.com The Great Gift Company: www.thegreatgiftcompany.co.uk
New this month...
- Flower drawings to download and display
- Download beautiful herb illustrations
- Issue 31 templates: Geometric cushion
- Create an origami flower ball with World Vision
- Templates: Issue 30
- Download a free wallpaper for your computer!
- Download exclusive designer papers
- Issue 29 templates: Printed tableware
- Issue 29 templates: Butterfly cage
- Favour boxes